Re-shifting from a typical annual conference to The Don’t Miss Event in Digital Experience
Bloomreach Connect had a 6-year history of being run in Amsterdam. We have worked together on creating a new event brand positioning – from the typical customer annual review into a do-not-miss digital experience event in e-commerce. At the same time, we wanted to keep the main brand elements of the core brand as well as the event identity that has been build – so we mainly focused on highlighting the visual identity that suited best.
Bloomreach Connect needed to showcase a strong European ecosystem – of customers, prospects, partners and employees. It needed to be seen as a perfectly orchestrated event, still being casual and highly interactive. Important highlights of entertainment throughout the event were needed.
The event has had a surge in registrations, with a company record of more than 700 registrants were present on October 29 at an iconic location, Muziekgebouw aan ‘t IJ in Amsterdam to be part of a conference filled with visionary keynotes, hands-on sessions, and industry expert-led discussions on customer experience, CMS, site search, SEO, merchandising, microservices and personalization.
We have had speakers from Grandvision, InterMilan, Weleda and Met Office discuss how to initiate digital transformation in various industries, the challenges as well as planning for future innovation.
We have hosted multiple agenda tracks, user groups, partner events paired with smooth production, exquisite catering and an original location made this event a winner. The feedback has been incredible from both partners and customers and have set high expectations for next year.
- Production management of all aspects of the event, from brief to execution
- Event theme, main messaging and speakers to be selected, coached and prepared for the event
- Event day management including production of the event run sheet, stage management, show calling and coordinating the bump in /out
- Liaising with suppliers and venues and logistics management
- Design, supply, management and operation of all technical elements including audio visual, lighting, staging, rigging and more.
- Styling, theming, design and multimedia services to enhance the event.