Backbase Connect – Event Direction and Production
Backbase Connect is an annual conference to bring together more than 600 customers, partners and industry thought leaders to discuss how Backbase is enabling them to meet their digital transformation goals.
A broad mix of attendees joined at Backbase Connect 2018, including CIO’s, Enterprise Architects, and Heads of Business, Innovation or Digital Channels. An impressive 70% will be VP and C level executives. The three days event offered a series of sessions from innovators at some of the world’s leading financial institutions. An extra day was dedicated to workshops, as attendees get hands on with the technologies that are driving digital transformations in the industry.
“Last year’s Backbase Connect was so successful we’ve decided to up the ante for 2018. This year we host more people than ever, as the event grows in scope and scale. We’re excited to bring people the real-life experiences and tangible action points they need to drive their own digital programs. Every attendee brings home the tools they need to win in an industry that’s more sophisticated and more competitive than ever before”. Jouk Pleiter, CEO of Backbase
Speakers from organizations such as ABN AMRO, HDFC, Sterling National Bank, IBM, CheBanca! and Orange Bank took to the stage to tell their stories. Check out the aftermovie here.
Some of my responsibilities:
- Production management of all aspects of the event, from brief to execution.
- Collaborating with event producers, stylists and other event partners
- Event day management including production of the event run sheet, stage management, show calling and coordinating the bump in /out
- Liaising with suppliers and venues and logistics management
- Design, supply, management and operation of all technical elements including audio visual, lighting, staging, rigging and more.
- Styling, theming, design and multimedia services to enhance your event.
- Meeting all executive requirements.